dba has acquired a leading reputation for both acquisitions and sales, in highly challenging markets.
dba is a team renowned for sourcing off-market opportunities and driving complex deals through to conclusion, supporting our clients with credible, no-nonsense advice.
We have a proven track record having transacted over £2bn. Our approach has resulted in landmark deals including the Kings Mall Shopping Centre, Hammersmith (£113m), the O2 Centre, Hampstead (£92m), Anglo American’s headquarters at Carlton House Terrace, St James’s (£69m) and the freehold acquisitions of major logistic/distribution centres let to DSG in Newark (£67m), Debenhams in Peterborough (£66m) and Argos in Barton Under Needwood (£66m).
We are an agile and highly responsive team, working side-by-side with our select client base.
Our advice incorporates:
- acquisitions and disposals for on and off market investments
- company and corporate transactions
- sale and leaseback strategy
- portfolio analysis
- investment and development appraisals
- providing joint venture partners and equity participation
- options on land and property