Standard Terms of Contract and Disclaimers
1. Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions and disclaimers referred to herein and by using this website you indicate that you are accepting these terms and conditions and disclaimers in their entirety and agree to abide by them. If you do not accept these terms and conditions and disclaimers please refrain from using this website.
2. This website is operated by David Baroukh Associates LLP a limited liability partnership registered in England & Wales with registration number OC325129 and with registered office situate at 6a Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8AL on behalf of itself and its associated companies DBA Advisors Limited, DBA Property Consultants Limited (the “Associated Companies”).
3. Where this website contains links to other websites such links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of these sites and accept no responsibility for them or for any losses or damages which may result from your use of them.
4. We do not warrant or make any representations that this site will operate error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that this site and/or its servers will be free of viruses and/or other harmful components. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your system ahs adequate protection against any such viruses and/or other harmful components.
5. All material and information contained in this website is the property of David Baroukh Associates LLP and all rights are reserved. No part of this website may be copied, performed in public, broadcast, published or adapted without the prior written permission of David Baroukh Associates LLP, except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
6. Nothing in this website shall be deemed to constitute the giving of financial advice If you are in any doubt, please consult a qualified financial advisor.
7. All users are strongly advised to take appropriate legal and other advice and to use the services of reputable surveyors, lawyers and valuers prior to committing themselves to the purchase of any property. The service provided by us is not intended as a substitute for such advice.
Disclaimer on misrepresentation
8. David Baroukh Associates LLP for themselves, their Associated Companies, their employees and for the vendors or lessors of the properties whose agents they are give notice that:-
8.1. All particulars or properties provided are given as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchaser, lessee or tenant, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
8.2. Whilst all particulars of properties given including but not limited to descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and maps are believed to be correct and are given in good faith, they are however given without responsibility on the part of David Baroukh Associates their Associated Companies, their employees and or the vendors or lessors as the case may be.
8.3. None of the statements contained in any particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
8.4. Any intending purchaser or lessee or tenant should not rely on any particulars provided by us and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each statement made in such particulars.
8.5. The vendor or lessor (as the case may be) do not make or give and neither David Baroukh Associates LLP, their Associated Companies or any person in their employment have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to any properties.
Third party reports
9. We do not accept any liability for the views of, or contents of any report prepared by any third party in relation to any property.
10. These terms and conditions and any matters relating to this website shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the same.